jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

HAPPY EASTER TO ANTO!

Thank you so much Anto to helps us to learn english!

Hello everyone. It's Easter! I'm very excited- I love Easter! In
Ireland, we celebrate Easter with chocolate Easter eggs and hot-cross
buns (the cross is a religious symbol of course). In America, the
tradition is the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny hides the chocolate
eggs in the garden, and on Easter Sunday the children run around the
garden to find the eggs. This is called an Easter Egg Hunt. I am very
happy because tomorrow I am going home to Ireland to see all my family
and friends.
Here are some pictures of Easter eggs, hot-cross buns and an Easter Egg Hunt.
Happy Easter everyone!



Antoinette Mahon

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.